Men’s Hair and Beard Straightener India 2020
The beard straightener you tired of messy beard? nightguard upgraded quick beard straighter will be the first men’s heated straightening brush for an effortlessly soft finish to smooth out facial hair.
The hairstyling brush combines heating cylinders and comb teeth for hair smoothing, straightening, curling, and creating beautiful volumes. Meet your needs for different hairstyles. Straight hair curling, quick hairstyle in minutes, an abundance of hair, smooth side hair and straightening curls, reduce hair loss and untie.
Quick preheat within 15 seconds. Straighten curly hair in 3 minutes. Long-lasting, Amazing effect maintained throughout the day. Power – US standard plug cord / 110V.Easy to use- Just comb to fix your messy hair…Straight hair curling, quick hairstyle in minutes, an abundance of hair, smooth side hair and straightening curls, reduce hair loss and untie. Safe to use-The comb acts as a protective cover against the heating plate to prevent hair from overturning, Innovative 3D anti-scaled encircled protection design The comb.
Features of Quick Hair Styler for Men
- Volumize hair, flatten side hair & straighten curly hair
- No damage To beards and hair
- Safe to use with even temperature
- Lightweight & ergonomic
- Quick heating: up to temperature in 15 seconds, ideal for a quick evening touch up
- Long-Lasting, effortless style
- Reduce frizzing & detangling
- Easy to use: Just comb to fix your messy hair
How to Straighten Your Beard and Hair With Straightener
- Make sure the beard is dry. Hair is porous. If it’s still holding water, the heat will singe the hair cuticle, basically cooking it, so get the beard as dry as possible first.
- Conditioner the beard & hair. Because you are cooking out a lot of the hair’s moisture, be sure to use an oil-based conditioner: a beard oil or beard balm is good. A water-based conditioner will just make the hair coil back up.
- Create tension. Reyes points out that, beyond hair’s cuticle layer are hydrogen bonds. Those bonds are what keep the shape of the hair. Applying heat (like a blow dryer or hot comb), in combination with tension, allows us to reshape those bonds and our hair.
- Comb downwards. Run the brush through your beard slowly. Chastain suggests going 25 percent of the speed of your normal beard-brushing speed. “The slower you go, the straighter it gets,” he says.
- Preserve and protect. Add a bit of beard oil or balm to style the beard into the shape you want. “Tamp down the sides a bit,” says Kothiwala. “The beard may flare out from your face from all that added volume.”