Best Portable Oxygen Machine For Breathing 2021
Topic: Best Portable Oxygen Machine For Breathing 2021 | Learn more
In this article, we are talking about the Best Portable Oxygen Machine For Breathing 2021 You know that with the increasing COVID-19 cases in the country, the demand for many health devices or equipment has increased. We have already discussed how important the role of a pulse oximeter is in Indian homes today. We have also discussed suggestions for buying a good pulse oximeter for the home. And today, let’s have a closer look at another health gadget.
I am going to tell you about a machine that an oxygen concentrator collects oxygen and nitrogen from the surrounding air and filters the air that provides the patient through a nasal cannula or oxygen mask. It is said that oxygen concentrators can produce up to 95 percent of pure oxygen to patients.
Let’s know now, take a look at 5 tips to keep in mind when buying a portable oxygen machine. And note, unlike pulse oximeters, oxygen concentrators are expensive and can be heavy on your pocket.
Where to buy Best Portable Oxygen Machine For Breathing 2021
Many websites such as 1mg, Nightingales India, Healthline, and Healthgenie are selling oxygen concentrators in India. But you should be careful before buying an oxygen concentrator right now, as many websites sell equipment such as nebulizers and humidifiers at high prices for portable oxygen machine and cheating innocent people. Therefore, you should check all the specific details before proceeding with the final purchase.
Check the brands
The oxygen concentrator is playing an important role in our lives these days and it is a piece of expensive equipment, so it is always suggested to get a branded one. There are some popular brands that are selling oxygen concentrations such as Equinox, OxLife, Inogen, Aspen, OCM, and Uwell.
Check the flow rate potential
Now let’s see what flow rate probability you should check before you make a final purchase once you decide to buy a portable oxygen machine for breathing. Now, what is the flow rate? How to buy it and after this final rate, the patient can get oxygen from the machine.
Check power consumption
We should note that each oxygen center receives different amounts of energy. The one with the lowest energy consumption usually does not have the flow with the highest energy consumption. Therefore, we consult a doctor before purchasing an oxygen center. It is recommended that you choose a center that operates on a customer-class battery so that it continues to operate even when the power is off.
Check oxygen concentration level
One thing that needs to be checked lastly is that before making the final purchase, you should check the level of oxygen concentration provided by the machine. The concentration values of most oxygen concentrations are between 87 percent – 99 percent, but this value varies between models. Therefore, it is necessary to check with your doctor before purchasing a concentrator.
Best Portable Oxygen Machine For Breathing 2021
1.Yuwell 8F-5A Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- This is a compact and lightweight Oxygen Concentrator with 5 Liters/minute capacity.
- The purity of Oxygen is above 90% even at 5 Liters/minute flow rate.
- Net Weight: 15.5 Kg, 2-year warranty for the machine. warranty does not include consumables like Sieve Beds and Air Filters.
- Sieve Beds will have a service life of around 7500 -9000 hours depending on environmental conditions
- Power Supply 220V/50Hz | Input Power 400VA Noise level is less than 52dB | Output Pressure 40-70Kpa | Oxygen Output 0-5L/min
- It has a built-in LCD display with a timer function. This model features a self-diagnosis system and comes with multiple safety alarms.
- Oxygen failure alarm – continuously monitors the quality of oxygen generated.
- Power failure alarm – the audio alarm will alert the attendant in case of power failure.
- High & low-pressure alarm. Auto cutoff for over-heating.
- Easy to clean air inlet filter. The precision compressor is made with German technology and has a service life of over 30,000 hours.
2.Owgel Oxygen Concentrator
- 5 Litres Oxygen Concentrator (93% purity) with Live Oxygen Purity Check Display On Screen
- 6-month Warranty Intelligence Alarm System: Low Pressure; Low Concentration & Power Outage
- Power Supply 220V/50Hz | Consumption< 320w
- Noise level is less than 50dB | Output Pressure 40-60Kpa | Oxygen Output 0-5L/min
- Model Owgels 5 Litre is designed in accordance with the standard of Medical & Home usage appliances, it supplies a high concentration of oxygen.
- Product details are Live Oxygen Purity Check Display On Screen, Oxygen Flow Rate is 1 to 5L per min adjustable, Oxygen Concentration is > 93%, Oxygen Pressure is 40-60KPa
3.Carent Oxygen Machine
- (English Control Panel)Working Principle: PSAPower: <90 W
- The oxygen concentrator is a health care machine for home use, which provides continuous flow provision adjustable for 1-7 Liters per minute,
- This oxygen machine produces constant steam of 30-93%±3%.
- This o2 concentrator has the ability to act as a negative ion and atomizer.
- The oxygen machine will produce more fresh oxygen with negative ions, resulting in oxygen’s characteristics being restored to what it originally was in nature.
- Many users with sore throats or asthma can benefit from the atomization function.
- For the users’ comfort, our oxygen machine chooses a low-noise design that will not interrupt your sleep and increase your sleep efficiency.
- The oxygen maker has a multi-layer filter inside, and the concentrator can remove impurities and bacteria from the air and increase the percentage of clean oxygen content.
- Continuous Oxygen Supply for 48 hours. Negative Ion Function
- Inbuilt Nebulizer, Screen To Show Real-Time Oxygen Purity, Timer Available For Alarm, Oxygen Purity Indicator, Light Weight Moveable
- Input power: 120W
- Power supply: AC220V50HZ, 110V60HZ
Thanks for reading…….